Vegan Buttery Pancakes
Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (we recommend unsweetened coconut milk)
- 3 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, honey or preserves, to serve
- Vegan buttery spread, for pan
- Optional: Fruit for topping
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a mixer or separate bowl, and let rise for about five minutes.
- Add in dry ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Melt a tablespoon of vegan buttery spread in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan, and cook until you see the edges starting to turn golden brown and bubbles in center (about 5 minutes or so).
- Flip pancakes and continue to cook until done, about 3 more minutes.
- Top as desired, serve and enjoy!
Shop ingredients and clean up supplies at Luckvitamin.com!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG